Conservatorship or Guardianship is the legal, established obligation of an adult to care for a minor or an adult that is otherwise unable to care for themselves or make rational decisions on the health, financial and personal matters. Parents with a disabled child are confronted with the possibility of guardianship as their child approaches the age of 18. Once a child turns 18 years of age, parents no longer have the ability to make decisions and may need to file to be a conservator/guardianship.   KLS can help you with this issue.
To speak to one of our legal professionals who is dedicated to communicating with you, is sensitive to your needs and is an effective and skilled advocate, contact the law firm of Karnes Legal Services, at 731-668-9529, ext. 101. Or, if you prefer, send us an e-mail using our secure online form. We accept all major credit cards.